Advanced Speed Training: Summer ’18
I am proud to announce that this summer I will be hosting a 3 Week Advanced Speed Training program that focuses on movement mechanics, acceleration, 1st step quickness, change of direction, and reaction time.
My goal is to provide young athletes with a comprehensive and structured training program that gives them a solid foundation for a long and healthy athletic career. In addition, I want athletes to have a strong understanding of how to move their bodies effectively, produce explosive power, and decelerate under control.
Summer ’18: Advanced Speed Program
- Training Emphasis: 100% speed focused and built around proper movement mechanics, acceleration, lateral speed, and change of direction. Energy System Training to end each training session (Conditioning)
- Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday – 8:30AM, 9:30AM, and 10:30AM. Also – 4PM on Monday/Wednesday/Thursday
- Block 1: June 11th– June 29th
- Block 2: July 9th– July 27th
- Ages: 12-18. Trained in three groups – 9-11, 12-14 and 15-18
- Cost: $249 per athlete or $200 per athlete for teammates
- Teach athletes how to position their bodies in order to move more effectively
- Acceleration mechanics
- Change of direction
- Lateral speed
- Reaction Ability
- Prepare athletes for fall sports
- Comprehensive and progressive energy system development program (conditioning)
- Competition based drills
- Performance Testing
- Pre and Post Testing for – 10yd Dash, 40yd Dash, 5-10-5 (pro agility drill)
Please contact Rob at (303)332-2722 or via email at Coach@CoachVanStrength.com with questions or to register.
All sessions will be held at Lorenz Park (8422 S. Colorado Blvd. Highlands Ranch, CO 80126).