Advanced Speed Training: Summer ’19
I am proud to announce that this summer we will be hosting a couple of 4 Week Advanced Speed Training programs that focus on movement mechanics, acceleration, 1st step quickness, change of direction, and reaction time.
Our goal is to provide young athletes with a comprehensive and structured training program that gives them a solid foundation for a long and healthy athletic career. In addition, I want athletes to have a strong understanding of how to move their bodies effectively, produce explosive power, and decelerate under control.
Summer ’19: Advanced Speed Program
- Training Emphasis: 100% speed focused and built around proper movement mechanics, acceleration, lateral speed, and change of direction. Energy System Training to end each training session (Conditioning)
- High School Athletes: Monday/Tuesday/Friday – 12:30PM
- Middle School Athletes: Tuesday/Thursday – 9AM
- Block 1: June 3rd– June 27th
- Block 2: July 8th– August 1st
- Ages: High School 15-18, Middle School 12-14
- Cost: $249 per athlete or $200 per athlete for teammates
- Teach athletes how to position their bodies in order to move more effectively
- Acceleration mechanics
- Change of direction
- Lateral speed
- Reaction Ability
- Prepare athletes for fall sports
- Comprehensive and progressive energy system development program (conditioning)
- Competition based drills
- Performance Testing
- Pre and Post Testing for – 10yd Dash, 40yd Dash, 5-10-5 (pro agility drill)
Please contact Rob at (303)332-2722 or via email at Coach@CoachVanStrength.com with questions or to register.
All sessions will be held at Lorenz Park (8422 S. Colorado Blvd. Highlands Ranch, CO 80126).